Discreetly Straightening Teeth in Alexandria MN
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. If you would like to discuss how you can straighten your teeth with Invisalign please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Dan Einerson‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Dan Einerson has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Dan Einerson about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Are You Ready to Straighten Your Teeth Without Traditional Braces?
Already a patient? Leave a Google Review for Einerson Family Dentistry
At Einerson Family Dentistry we value patient feedback. Share your experience at our office by clicking on the link below for the location that you visited.